Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Have you ever been....?

....so tired that it takes every ounce of brain power you have to move a finger? That is about where I am right now. OY!! And for no good reason! I was in bed at a decent hour last night, I woke up at the normal time today, didn't have any caffeine yesterday so I slept REALLLLY soundly. But man if it's not just killing me to be upright at my desk today. Sheesh!!!

If I had my wish, I'd have a substitute here, and I'd go home and crawl back into bed for the majority of the day. I could really use a good 30 hours of sleep. Ok, maybe not 30 hours. But a good 2-hour nap would rock. Or an iv drip of caffeine.

But I have 3 energetic classes to teach today, and then the gym and then I might be making dinner too, so off I go. Of course the energy will come to do it all, but at this very moment my bed is calling..... maybe I'll find my office floor for 10 or 15 minutes....

No comments: