Monday, August 24, 2009

the party before the party!

So as is tradition, lovely friends (my sweet Sundee and Laura and Cristy) threw the party (who my Dad still thinks is "Sunday" because he says "Sunday" as if it were Sundee. He doesn't do that with any other day of the week. Just Sunday.). We had a little bridal shower at Sundee's home. It was fabulous and I was delighted to have some close friends there, and to spend the evening laughing our heads off. WE didn't play any dumb games (THANK YOU!!!!) (I don't care for shower games much). We just had some dinnerish and sat around and laughed and talked. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! So here are a few pictures from the evening...

(Sister H, Cristy, Sarah, Jenica)


(Cristy & Sarah)
(Laura & Jenica)
(Sundee, Alexis and Karen)

The whole group - I had a great time - thank you all for partying with me!!

1 comment:

Sydney said...

So sad I couldn't make it. Looks like fun :)