Friday, July 18, 2008

Announcements:1 and 2.

1. I got a new car. It's cute. It's snazzy. It's in need of a new name. Isn't it cute? It's a laguna sand-colored Hyundai Elantra. So I will be taking name nominations. Stanley (the old car) is on the selling block. He's sitting in the corner and is very sad. If you have name nominations for the new car, post them in the comments. And Darin, Leon will not be accepted as a name nomination.



2. I am going to be a master. Yes, that's right. I got accepted to grad school and will be attending Regent University in the fall. Don't expect to see me much over the next year. I will be working and going to school full time. Full time on both parts. That's busy. But I am very excited about it!! Yay for me. Maybe once I have some money in a year or two we can celebrate all together!

No comments: