Friday, November 7, 2008

Nasty people.

So once upon a time I wanted to see how many people had been to my blog. It's not many, friends. Not many at all. Occasionally go and look to see where people are and what not. Today I looked at search threads. You can see what people searched to get to your blog, but then this one also tracks what people search within your blog. There was an interesting search thread that some nasto searched today. When I say interesting, I don't really MEAN interesting. I mean the weirdo was really psychotic. Why would you search someone's blog for those things????!!! I mean, it's not like you're searching the whole world wide web. No no, these were searches WITHIN my blog. And they were all from the same IP address. In Ashburn. Over like 5 minutes. So nasty ashburn person whose IP is 65.216.218.133, go get your jollies somewhere else. You're nasty. And not the good kind of nasty.

Show yourself Nasty Mcnasterson.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Send them my way. I run a compound for 'nasty'. ;)

Jill said...

so, really, you can tell if i've VISITED your site? talk about stalking. who's nasty now? :}

signed,
paul (not jill)