Friday, February 6, 2009

good-NESS!

This picture has nothing to do with anything except that I love that child! He is one of my preschoolers and is absolutely adorable!

How fun to have so many of you find my blog. Not many even knew it existed, and now Mom is spreading the word, so now I feel like I really have to update things more often.

At the moment I am sitting in class. I am doing an accelerated Master's degree in Education with an emphasis in Curriculum/Instruction and Character Education. I am taking 13 credits this semester and am in class every other weekend, Thursday and Friday 6-10 and Saturday 9-4. I'm still teaching Family & Consumer Science, and of course I have my honey love. Busy, to say the least.

This week I was informed that I was to vacate my house in 30 days because I had violated the terms of my lease. I have been stressing about it all week, and a little topsy-turvey about the whole thing. I am thankful though, for some very good friends (dave!, julie!, surrogate mom!). And I have not violated the terms of my lease.

I am home this weekend without my honey-love to cuddle with. His name is Tony. He's in the Army National Guard and is out on drill this weekend. So one weekend a month he is away for training, and then he'll also be away for two weeks in June. He's also going to school. Oh and he works full time.

We are equally busy, but unfortunately on different nights a lot of the time. My classes are Thursday through Saturday, his are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So we have a guaranteed Wednesday and Sunday, but we both have to do homework at some point. Last semester we just did our homework together. Strangely, that's more difficult now than it was initially.

And my bottom hurts. I mean it really hurts. And I'm really not quite sure what to do about it. Thursday night is always fine, but about halfway through Friday night, I start to have serious problems. Nevermind that I rarely sit down at work to eat lunch, so I'm not used to sitting around much. I have a hard time sitting through a movie - I always have to be up to do something partway through. I'll go to the bathroom or change the laundry over or decide it's a great time to make my bed, or I'll get up and check the email or put a piece of paper in the garbage. And I have to sit for 4 hours straight? My bottom hurts. Also, I'm sitting in a chair that, while it does have padding, it is not comfortable in the least. And there's no getting comfortable either. Ever. And I don't know what to do. Any suggestions? It's getting seriously ridiculous.

Really.

Input.

Please.

My.

Bottom.

Hurts.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Well, I have a pain in my butt, too. Different cause (fell on the stairs--OUCH!), but pain just the same. I sit on a nursing pillow. Anything that will put pressure on DIFFERENT points than usual may help. Good luck!

Brittany said...

Yeah I would have to say...a donut pillow? That's what I used when I broke my tail bone both times. Maybe that will help?