Monday, January 19, 2009

weekends.

This weekend is lovely. I have 4 days. So that means I might actually get my homework done. And maybe some shopping for school too. Oh am I a slacker. Today is day 3 of the weekend and I have just barely started my homework that is due on Thursday. Think I can get it done? Hope so!!! It's 25% of the grade for the character ed class. Which I think is insane. I already teach all this, and the prof who is giving the assignment knows me really well and knows I teach this and all about my unit since she was at a few meetings where I presented the unit to my teacher peers. And I still have to do it. Bugger. Hate that. Oh well... at least I have it started-ish, right? I guess I should finish it, or at least work on it some more.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

HI!! Aren't you so cute! I miss seeing you around. What a cute honey you have too by the way!!

I am adding you to my FAMILY list on my blogs!