Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The kiddies at Christmas


Isn't Abby adorable? The earrings and the "lipstick" she's putting on?!! Hilarious!! She had to wear those earrings and put them on first thing in the morning.

Grandma and Grandpa. I love my momma and poppa. Even if Dad is pulling a Mr. Rogers. They're so cute!


My little sister and older sister. Post-singing of every Christmas song known to man. It's tradition.

Holly and her beau. I don't think she knew I took this...


Tori and I while we were singing Christmas songs. You should see Tori rock out. The girl has some serious moves. Watch her here. The hip action and headbanging are priceless.

The girls LOVE Alex. And he's not quite sure what he's done to deserve such a punishment, but there Abby is cuddled up to him.


Remember how I said the girls love Alex?.... yeah.


Ellie got a new barbie!!!


Drew is rocking the sunglasses - he thought they were hilarious! Isn't my sister beautiful?


I think it's hilarious that Drew poses for pictures. He's at that fun age where he does goofy things like that.

1 comment:

Alison B said...

thanks for the nice post. you're sweet.