Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wellllllll.... you should know.

I have a honey... isn't he adorable? I sure think he is! I suppose the story of how we met and fell for each other is due. But, it's late, so it'll have to be delivered another time.



I love this picture of us, except the seat belts. But we're obviously very safe in the car, right? That we'd get in and put our seat belts on right away? And didn't even think to take them off to take a picture. I wish we had, but oh well.

We went up to the temple to look at the lights and see the stuff in the visitors center. He had much better pictures, but I haven't gotten them from him yet.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are adorable! Yay!

Alison B said...

yep, he's adorable. you both are.

Jill said...

He looks nice! Can't wait to hear the story of how you met and all that! And, by the way, you look great. --Jill

Steve Campbell said...

Mom tipped me off about "the honey".
Well, what's the DEALIO?? Spill your guts, Alisara! Inquiring minds want to know.

Is he a hugger? hehehe