Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here ya go!!!

Last night, around 8:00 pm, this amazing man you see here....


....took me to the location of our first date and....asked me if I would marry him and love him forever.

And then he gave me this:

And I giggled.


And said yes. I might have shouted it, I'm not sure. I was right near tears.

It's perfect. Just absolutely perfect.

And I have been giggling ever since. That kind of became a problem when we went to church today - it's not exactly appropriate to giggle through sacrament meeting. Oh well!!



I couldn't possibly ask for a better man. We have more fun every day we are together and I can't wait to start our lives together, just the two of us.

14 comments:

Alison B said...

it really is a gorgeous ring. Can't wait to see it and can't wait to meet him!

J said...

Congrats again! I'm so happy for you! Have you decided yet when the big day is going to be?

Lex said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Yay!!!!! Congrats!!!

Jill said...

Well, congrats! I take it you had something to do with the pick of the ring, because it is SO YOU! Very beautiful. (So are you!) Congrats. We're so glad you've set the date so we can make sure we're in the country on August 1! WOOO HOOOOOOO! Sara's getting married!

Shelley said...

SARA!!! Congrats. I am so happy for you. It was great seeing you last weekend. And meeting your man!

Unknown said...

How exciting, congratulations!

Jennica said...

I love the ring, and am sooo happy for my "betty" Congratulations!

Maya said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. The ring is gorgeous, too :-)

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

HOORAY!!!!! CONGRATS!

Joy said...

Congratulations!!

Steve Campbell said...

Congrats congrats!! We're all very happy for you. >mmmmwaah!<

Brittany said...

YAAY YAAY YAAY! I am so excited for you. I just love the giggles and giddy stuff. It made me smile reading it. You are going to be such a beautiful bride!! Send me an invite!

Sarah Ray said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!!! Tony, you did GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ring is beautiful! And SO IS SEEING SARA SO HAPPY!!!! :-D

Love you guys!!!!!!

Boo said...

I am SOOO Happy for you! Who would have thought...it was only a year ago we were talking about all this wondering when it would finally happen. Looks like its your turn. :) Your ring is gorgeous and your fiancee is a lucky man. Congrats!