Friday, April 10, 2009

yeah gross...

So I just moved into a new house. I noticed the drain was going slow. So I decided to clean it out. It was dis-gus-ting!!! It took me a good long time to get the thing cleaned out. I should have worn gloves - see how nasty???


And this is what i dug out of the drain....

....and a closeup view. arent you disgusted? It was so horrible. It wasn't just a hairball. I pulled and pulled and pulled and pulled - it just kept coming.




Once I got that mass out, I tried to rinse out the tub. The tub just filled - it didn't drain. So I had to take the plunger to the tub. Nast-o. After a good little plunging, the drain clears like new - too bad it was such a disgusting process to get to that point!!!

2 comments:

Jennica said...

EWE---sorry late on comment...but EWE i would have gagged soo much to puking...lol, and have someone else do it..

Sydney said...

Oh gag.... That's disgusting. Sadly with my sister and I, slow drains were a common occurance. Oddly enough we were cleaning one day when her friend was over and her FRIEND decided to clean the drain out. E-W!!!