Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Exciting weekend!

So I'm tooting my horn. toot! toot! It's true, I had a fabulous weekend. Let me just recap for you.

Friday night I had a beautiful little girls night with my delightful friend Cristy. We watched girly movies, made cookies, drank tea, and of course talked and talked and talked and talked. No, I won't tell you what we talked about. How dare you ask!

Saturday night I hosted the dinner portion of a progressive dinner. We had sooooo much fun! I can't take a lot of credit for the amount of fun, because there were some freaking hilarious people who were assigned to come here. We hosted David, Dan, Brad and Steve (all 4 accountants!), Tess, Lisa and Shanna. Also in attendance were my roommates Joy and Kelli. We laughed a ton, it was fabulous. That Tess is a real kick in the pants. Then we went to the harbours for a little dessert, which was also delightful.

Sunday I went over to a boy's house and we just spent the entire evening talking. It was a fabulous time. We talked a ton. The plan was to watch a movie, but we never got that far. In fact, we talked so long that I only got 3 hours of sleep before I had to get up to go to work all day Monday. That made for a long day of meetings, but that's ok. I am more than happy to give it up for some good connecting with a delightful person. In fact, I may just sacrifice the all-coveted weekend sleep for more.

If only I had pictures to document the weekend. How do I manage that? Well, I'll tell you. I absolutely SUCK at taking pictures. I just always forget to take out my camera, so it usually just sits in my room. BUT, I am resolving to do better. Hopefully this week I'll have some fun things of which I can take pictures. Then I can blog. Yay for blogs.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Yay for fun packed weekends! Sorry I missed the movie night! Sounds like fun! Thanks for hosting a dinner!!!