Thursday, January 31, 2008

Gross.

Ok so disgustingly enough, I am just ridiculously giddy. After three fabulous dates this week, this pretty much captures how I'm feeling:

How wonderful to know
The things a woman knows;
How marvelous to wait for a date
In simply beautiful clothes!
How lovely to be a woman
And change from boys to men,
To go to a fancy nightclub
And stay out after ten.
How lovely to be so grown-up and free!
Life's lovely when you're a woman like me!

Gotta love the corny Bye Bye Birdie....

Nope, no pictures yet. I suck.

3 comments:

Sydney said...

FUUUNNNN!!! I want three dates in one week! Luckeeee!

Joy said...

I knew something was up. What's sad is I had to learn if from your blog.

Anne said...

I'm with Sydney...although I'd settle for three dates in a year. I'm in the drought of the century...or at least the decade. :(