Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome Welcome

To the new blog. I am delighted to have you here. Did you all make the transition nicely? I hope so. Hopefully this will be a little more post-friendly than the old blog. Apparently now blogger saves your drafts automatically!

As soon as I figure out how, I'll somehow manage to get the old posts moved over here. It will be delightful because I hated signing in over there. Here I'm always signed in anyway. If you have any genius methods besides copy/paste, copy/paste, I'd be open to hearing them. Maybe I'll even be more fastidious about blogging.

Today's best line:
B: "Luke you're going home with Sam's mom"
Luke: "Awww! I hate sitting in the booster!"

Most annoying moment:
Several: Freshmen. Lockers. Need I say more? UGH!!

Best moment:
Amazing email this morning - nothing better than some love in the in-box when you wake up!

No comments: