Sunday, October 26, 2008

shake it baby, shake it

Some of my favorite people are Darin, Adam and Mel. I love it when we do things all together, it's always a lot of fun. We had conference together, you know, a lovely breakfast spread. And we've had a few wii parties.

Mel and I are boxing and cannot for the life of us figure out how to actually make it hit each other so our match went on forever!

DHP and AJ dueled it out on the boxing also. They had an even harder time and worked up a good sweat trying to knock each other out. It was awesome.

Our first wii party, this is Darin after he'd just boxed. He was a little toasty. And he found some beady things on the end table. And they stuck to his head. Look how pleased Mel is with her man.

I had a wii party a couple weeks ago. And another about a month before that.

1 comment:

Valarie said...

Hey Sara! Found your blog through Faceobok. I just posted pics not long ago of my children playing Wii. It's so much fun! (and so addictive)