Sunday, October 26, 2008

ummm huh?

So I'm doing my masters degree. And because it's a cohort we are doing it in an elementary school near mount vernon. THE mount vernon. Washington's Mount Vernon.

Because are classes are in an elementary school we get to see some rather entertaining things. I was walking down one of the halls one day and saw this envelope posted on the wall. I'm really not sure what goes in the envelope. And I'm a little disturbed by the smiley face only having one eye.


This one is for Paul. There was a lady on his mission who answered the door. In a horrible old-lady-500-years-of-smoking-voice she said "Hi, I'm Mrs. R. You can call me the Dragon Lady. Can I take your coats?" Well apparently Mrs. R is teaching music in Mt. Vernon now. Who knew??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think mrs. r is dead. this is her daughter, come to avenge her death (which was a murder, of course, by a disgruntled and scared missionary). her revenge? teaching little kids to chain smoke.