Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ward Retreat

As a ward we went way up in the mountains of Maryland and had a cute little cabin-out. It was good fun, always is. While we were there we did lots of just comfy things. There was a bonfire and lots of games to be had. And I took some pictures.

Saturday morning we had some visitors in the pasture by our cabins.

This is Kasey and Mel. Mel and Darin are a pair. Kasey's sweetie is far far away so she didn't get to come, but I think she gets to come back soon -YAY!!!

See all the games we played? or.... they played? I wasn't feeling well and didn't play a lot.

This is the dinner bell.

This is hottie Adam being all manly and stuff. He was strutting with the football.

These are some of the coolest. Darin in red, Adam in blue.

The totem pole.

We stayed in these super rustic log cabin things. They were so 1832.

My feet. I got bored in the morning devotional. I wasn't quite awake yet, but was still very ADD. But my toes were all kinds of cutely painted!

No comments: